Effective Storage for an Efficient Workplace
Commando can significantly increase your storage capacity. With effective warehouse and office shelving systems in place you can:
- Increase your business's operational efficiency.
- Increase space for stocking more products.
- Protect your investment by correctly storing parts, equipment, products and paperwork.
Complete Storage Solutions
- Advice on the best products, from steel cabinets to mobile storage systems, to suit your requirements.
- A plan for implementation, including storage system layouts demonstrating customised solutions in detail.
- Free no obligation quote a competitive price for a quality storage product and a total solution.
- Excellent service including innovative solutions to satisfy the customer's requirements, for the best outcome.
- Timely delivery and installation working with the customer deadlines for timely implementation.
Increase your storage capacity today. Contact Commando today on 03 9303 5999 for a FREE quote.
Why Choose Commando?
- Made in Australia - Commando Storage Systems is Australian owned and operated. Our factory is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Quality - We are a certified ISO 9001 quality endorsed company.
- Sustainable production - Our processes are environmentally-certified by the Good Environmental Choice Australia Award (GECA).
Strength, Quality and Durability
Commando has a range of quality, Australian-made shelving products, from mobile storage systems to steel cabinets and office shelving, offering a complete solution for any situation:
- Steel Shelving - Including products such as Ezi-Store Slotted Angle, Moduline and Medi Basket shelving, as well as Library, Long Span and Cool Room shelving.
- Mobile Shelving - Ezi-Glide Extenda, Maxx, Long Span and Top Track mobile shelving systems make office storage compact, efficient and easy to access.
- Wire Shelving - Zinc, stainless steel and epoxy coated shelving for hospitals, kitchens and cool rooms.
- Steel Cabinets - A range of steel cabinets, including Tambour door cabinets, stationary, plan file, vertical filing and lateral filing cabinets, as well as flammable liquids cabinets.
- Mobile Pedestals - Mobile pedestals and mobile caddies.
- Lockers, Seats and Stands - A complete solution, including for locker room storage.
- Art Storage Systems - A range of options for art goods, including mobile and static Art Racks, Till Unit and drying racks, as well as roll dispenser trolleys and a range of other mobile storage systems for artworks.
- Industrial Systems - Pallet Racking and workbenches.
- Binning - Complete binning solutions including louvred panels, bins and parts trays.
- Specialised Solutions - Including raised storage areas.
- Accessories - Filling racks, dividers, bin fronts, reference shelves, filing frames, wire baskets, hanging rails, magnetic label holders and perforated panels.
Applications for Static and Mobile Storage Systems
- Filing - our office shelving and steel cabinets are ideal for important papers, documents and other paperwork.
- Storing - products, spare parts, piping and electrical equipment.
- Records Management - effective filing of records in hospitals, libraries, museums, hall of records and more.
Commando offers quality products that have been tried and tested to comply with Australian Standards. All products have a standard warranty period; please contact us for more information on the warranty of a specific product. Commando also offers an optional lifetime warranty* for our products, ensuring all products are guaranteed for life.
Service and Advice
Commando offers exceptional customer service to complement our quality product offering:
- Detailed designs.
- Manufacturing to order.
- In-depth analysis and advice on specific requirement.
- Working relationships with designers, architects and internal staff for the best outcomes.
Commando has experienced, professional experts on-hand to design the perfect solutions for your storage needs. Contact Commando today for tailor-made storage solutions to suit your specific requirements.
Located Australia-wide through a vast distributor network , Commando is available to answer any queries and an experienced Commando consultant can even visit your location.
Commando is the expert in storage solutions for every shape, size and application!
For more info about Commando Storage Systems' innovative product range, call 03 9303 5999 or enquire online.